About the Role
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role you should be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
What's involved in this role?
• Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
Solid knowledge of reporting and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
Full Irish driving licence.
Discover ZOMA, an award-winning agency, with a team of creative experts specialising in taking ambitious brands to new heights. Our unique approach to work-life balance, helps our team flex their creative muscles which results in distinctive brands and ideas. From our creative base, you will find us actively developing brands through web design, branding, marketing and content creation.
We have a huge portfolio of clients from SME’s to MNC’s across a range of industries, which means every day you experience a new challenge, project and opportunity.
Every story we tell, every brand we build, and every interaction we create must not only look exquisite but has to feel and function exquisitely, too.
If you’d like to learn from some of Ireland’s top talent, have a strong work ethic, love being active and are truly passionate about your work, ZOMA is the agency where you have the opportunity to develop and grow.