About the Role
A Graphic Designer job includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
What's involved in this role?
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Proven graphic designing experience
A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
A keen eye for aesthetics and details
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Experience and ability to work with Adobe Creative Suite.
Discover ZOMA, an award-winning agency, with a team of creative experts specialising in taking ambitious brands to new heights. Our unique approach to work-life balance, helps our team flex their creative muscles which results in distinctive brands and ideas. From our creative base, you will find us actively developing brands through web design, branding, marketing and content creation.
We have a huge portfolio of clients from SME’s to MNC’s across a range of industries, which means every day you experience a new challenge, project and opportunity.
Every story we tell, every brand we build, and every interaction we create must not only look exquisite but has to feel and function exquisitely, too.
If you’d like to learn from some of Ireland’s top talent, have a strong work ethic, love being active and are truly passionate about your work, ZOMA is the agency where you have the opportunity to develop and grow.