About the Role
Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients and encouraging existing clients to purchase added products or features.
To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events and business meet-ups with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our services always exceed expectations.
What's involved in this role?
• Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
• Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
• Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
• Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
• Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
• Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
• Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
• Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
• Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
• Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
Extensive sales experience.
Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
Great networking skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
Emboldened by challenges.
Full Irish Driving Licence
Discover ZOMA, an award-winning agency, with a team of creative experts specialising in taking ambitious brands to new heights. Our unique approach to work-life balance, helps our team flex their creative muscles which results in distinctive brands and ideas. From our creative base, you will find us actively developing brands through web design, branding, marketing and content creation.
We have a huge portfolio of clients from SME’s to MNC’s across a range of industries, which means every day you experience a new challenge, project and opportunity.
Every story we tell, every brand we build, and every interaction we create must not only look exquisite but has to feel and function exquisitely, too.
If you’d like to learn from some of Ireland’s top talent, have a strong work ethic, love being active and are truly passionate about your work, ZOMA is the agency where you have the opportunity to develop and grow.